Saturday, March 5, 2011

Phofessional Bowling

Well since I'm perpetually behind on this blogging business, I'll just pretend that this happened more recently than it did.  So recently Dean and I got to hang out with my sister's step-son Logyhn for the weekend.  My Sister and her boyfriend were out of town so we took over all parenting duties for 72 hours.  Naturally we decided to load up on some delicious Vietnamese food before doing anything else.  Pho is fine, but only with lime- and trust me you'll want LOTS of lime.  Then we decided to go bowling.  Little did we know that bowling is practically up there with Golf in terms of expense.  What can we say, bowling in Phoenix is just that classy.  Anyhow, we forked over the money for a night of catching diseases in dirty shoes, being terrified of Boy George music videos and a general all around good time.  Here is some pictorial evidence of our adventure.  Oh yes don't be jealous!
The man of the hour-Logyhn aka bowling master

Some sweet poses

Don't worry Logyhn is def. not picking his nose.

Strike!

Oh baby oh baby

You may ask why is my husband such a sexy beast? 

Well after this we rounded out the weekend with some trips to the library, having our awesome neighbors and their two sons over for dinner, church, baseball playing and lots of other goodies.  Parenthood here we come! (J/K for the record!)

2 comments:

danniey said...

Taylor- we want to go bowling with you! I have been shocked at the prices before too! It's crazy. Anyway, we miss you and want to see you. I wish Phoenix was a closer drive.

Carolyne said...

Ha! I LOVE the photos! We miss you guys!