Monday, January 9, 2012

Best Birthday Ever

So my family is basically amazing.  Not to sound like the kind of blogger that Seriously So Blessed makes fun of or anything, but yesterday I totally had the best birthday ever.  My sister Lacey threw me a surprise party for my 25th birthday!  Not only was I COMPLETELY surprised...shocked would be more accurate...the party was mucho fun as they say.  Luckily Lacey and I are basically the same person so she knew exactly what I would like.  I should add that she collaborated a great deal with the rest of my familia and even her best friend Alisha who is equally adept at throwing fantastic parties.  (Check out her son's recent Lego party- so fun right?!) I'm still not sure how she and Dean were able to keep the secret, but much thanks to them and to Bille and Logyhn for all their hard work and clean-up support, as well as everyone who showed up to help celebrate. And now on to my sister's amazing talents!  Check out all this cuteness!!  (Sorry for the pic quality, these were all taken on my phone as I didn't think I had any reason to bring my camera!)

No comments: