Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An interlude




I know there are other supposed events that I should catch up on (moving etc.) but I had to add a snippet of an endearing conversation I had with my husband tonight. I was rather irate to begin with and started ranting about people who appear to have 0% compassion in their very souls and our conversation started to turn towards general political trends and philosophies etc. We were talking about how many times voting comes down to choosing someone who you hope will be a good decision maker. Often times people vote based on shared ideologies etc. Then, just as I am gaining more momentum and getting more irate about various things, Dean says indignantly, "Here's the thing. George W. Bush is a mountain-biker, but I still think he's a moron!" hahahahaha. I love that man. (Dean, that is, not George W.) I don't know if anyone else thinks that is even remotely funny, or if it was just one of those things you had to be there to appreciate, but I thought if was funny enough to immortalize on the pages of this blessed blog. Welp, that's all for now. Have a good night!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love it, and I can totally see Dean saying it (especially with his hand, reminiscent of President Hinckley, or President Obama for that matter, moving up and down to accentuate his points).

I hope the new place is turning into a wonderful home.

Carolyne said...

Taylor, we were so sad to hear that you guys had left Utah. We finally get a chance to visit up there, and you dear people have moved. What rotten luck!

Taylor and Dean said...

haha Kate, I think he did use his hand like that! We must have hung out a few times before... :) Ps- Carolyne, we are sad too! But, since you guys are living in a place with such awful weather, Dean and I have decided that we will be good friends and force ourselves to come out there to visit you guys! :) he he!

Diana said...

That's hilarious! :-)