Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fourth of July




Let's go back in time shall we? I know that it is actually July 25th, but I plan to keep blogging as if I had made multiple, separate entries during the busy month of July, instead of making one long catch up post...So, here we go! We had a fun but low-key Fourth this year. Dean and I had our own BBQ dinner and then friends came over to watch fireworks and eat root beer floats. Alas, the root beer wasn't homemade as I had originally planned on, but maybe next year right? Turns out I don't have any containers big enough to make five gallons of root beer. Not sure how such a tool slipped my mind when I was creating a wedding registry, but somehow it did. Anyway, I admit we picked probably the worst possible spot to watch fireworks from, but it was still fun to spend time with our friends! Right after this eventful evening, I drove out to CA to see my family and Dean followed by flying down a few days later. It was great to see both of my parents and spend some time in beautiful southern CA. Dean was also able to see his good friend Devin-and we've included photographic evidence for those of you in Provo who were beginning to wonder if Devin really exists or not. Yes, People, he does. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Diana said...

The fireworks spot wasn't that bad! Thanks for having us over. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place, but we miss you guys already! :-)