Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hooray for 2010! I know it's a tad late, but it's still January so I thought I'd capitalize on the spirit of the season while I still can. I love New Years actually. I think it is one of my favorite times of year because it seems fresh, new, and full of possibilities. Even in challenging times, people are optimistic. We plan to become healthier, happier, and we resolve to do all those things that we didn't get around to doing last year. I don't know, it just seems invigorating. We are looking forward to all sorts of great things this year, and we hope that life has good things in store for you too! Happy New Year and a big sunny welcome to 2010!

3 comments:

Joopsie said...

Hi doll -- such lovely new thoughts to go with our new baby year! -- love your new background!!! A toast - to the optimization of all possibilities and smiling through it all!!

Diana said...

Yay for an update! I think this year is going to be great! Love the new background, too.

Carolyne said...

I am so excited for 2010! There are so many possibilities! Usually, I'm sad when Christmas is over and procrastinate taking down my Christmas decorations. But this year, I was really excited to take them down, clean my house, and start a new year.